Ques____If LIONEL MESSI is the second player to win three consecutive BALLON dÓR then who was the first ??
Sunday, May 06, 2012
Ques:___Which company was recently set up by IRON MAIDEN singer BRUSE DICKINSON (who himself is a commercial airline pilot)in Glamorgan which is expected to generate around 1000 jobs in the next 18 months ???
Monday, April 16, 2012
This SLOVENIAN based Start-up company is best known for making Talking Friends Apps -in total twelve as of now. The most famous being the TALKING TOM . The company was founded by SAM LOGIN in October 2009, and TALKING TOM even appeared on one of the shows of MODERN FAMILY.
Identify this COMPANY.
Identify this COMPANY.
Sunday, April 08, 2012
Saturday, March 31, 2012
|THE PATENTED RADIO AT THE TIME OF SUPREME COURT RULING|
[:: a fairly easy one]
X is considered to be the first person to have successfully performed radio communications when the first radio signals were sent in 1899 in ITALY. But in 1943 the patent was granted to Y for radio technology after overturning X's patent.
Identify X and Y.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
BUSINESS QUIZNESS #9
sharpen your inquisitiveness about the ‘first’ of everything....
- Laptop was invented by ADAM OSBORNE in 1981 and commercially by his company “OSBORNE COMPUTERS”. But it wasn’t till 1984, when the first ‘PORTABLE PERSONAL COMPUTER’ was launched.Which company MANUFACTURED it?
- First TV advertising in India dates back to the days of Doordarshan (which initially ran programs without any commercials). The first TV advertisement was a still photo of ‘Topaz Blades’ and the first advertisement film was of ‘Vichitra Sarees’. The first sponsored program was “SARAB SANJI GURMANI”. Who was the sponsor company
- Which was the first company to introduce spikes in running shoes to enhance the grip while running on the tracks?? Notably it was the same company which first introduced soccer studs.
- In 1949 a person named FRANK MCNAMARA took his friends for dinner but at the time of paying he noticed that he had forgotten his wallet, and forced his wife to bring it to him back from home.Embarrased from such a scenario he decided to manufacture world’s first credit card (made of wood).What was it’s name?THE FIRST CREDIT CARD)
- E-Commerce business has of late grown and expanded in wider domains of the world.Its history dates back to 1979 when MICHAEL ALDRICH invented online shopping that could be either from B2B (business to business) or B2C (business to consumer).
Which was the first company to start online transactions (B2B)??
- KLM is considered to be the oldest airline company in operation today. Which was the first registered airline company??
- [This one might prove to be quite intriguing]CHOCOLATE making business started way back in 1759. Around 1761 the first chocolate producing company was registered as FRY,VAUGHN AND COMPANY. Gradually factory system was adopted for the business, and then the first chocolate bar was manufactured. Name that company.
- Which was the first iPOD virus to have been created?
- The first GOOGLE DOODLE was designed in 1998 by LARRY PAGE & SERGEY BRIN in honor of which U.S. festival??
- “FROOTI” has been one of the most popular Indian Soft drink in the market for a pretty long time. But they never had any celebrity endorsing the brand as opposed to their competitors. But now the pressure of market growth has forced to reverse their strategy, as a result of which they recently signed an actor as their BRAND AMBASSADOR. Name FROOTI’s FIRST BRAND AMBASSADOR.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
|THE AIRCRAFT OF JAMES CAMERON|
As has been in the news recently, Canadian director James Cameron became the first person to reach the deepest point on earth in a one man aircraft. WHAT is the name of the aircraft which was built secretly in Australia in partnership with NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC and ROLEX ???
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Friday, March 23, 2012
BUSINESS QUIZNESS #8
the perfect set of questions refresh your corporate knowledge
- RASNA has been one of the most famous brand and even after 25 years of its launch it still has a market share of more than 93% in soft drink concentrate . It is managed by PIOMA INDUSTRIES (Ahmedabad) . The company introduced a fruit drink in 2000 which failed due to its basic requirement to be refrigerated 24 hours. Name the “fruit drink”.
- MICROSOFT has evolved year by year and today it stands as one of the IT giants, and so has the logo(which represents a company’s image). This year i.e. 2012 a new logo has been adopted by the company loosely termed as “It’s a window, not a flag”. Which design house is responsible for the new logo, which are also related to several other popular names like DELL, NETGEAR.
- Identify the logo :-
[CLUE:- Red bird, Blue Bird, Yellow bird, White Egg, Black Bomb....]
- During the 1960’s with computer industry gaining massive recognition and support all over the world, eight companies formed majority of the trends and were termed as “SNOW WHITE and the SEVEN DWARVES”. Which company was called as the SNOW WHITE ?
- Bombay Stock Exchange is the oldest Stock Exchanges in Asia, including it there are in all five Stock Exchanges in India. Which was the first company to get listed on the BSE after it’s inception?